Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beatbox names???

Default Beatbox names???

I was wondering if anyone had ideas or tips on how they got theres...

The Future of Beatbox Breezebeats's Avatar

Default Re: Beatbox names???

Just find a good one...mine used to be Breezebeats because I make a lot of noise when I breathe during beatboxing...now, it's a more metaphorical reason....
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Huynh View Post
    whats 6g?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
    About 4000.

*Snigger*
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicksey View Post
    Im excited about movin away, new people, new career, but i'll miss everythin i ruined.

I used to be "rookybeats", and now I'm "rooky"

Whatever you do, pick an original name in the first place

vote for cabose # -1 chubs_mckrakn's Avatar

I dont really know anything about picking names. the one i have is a nickname my brother gave me when i was like four and it has stuck with me ever since. just pick something meaningful to you... even if it makes no sense to anyone else. it might get annoying having to explain it to people but it if it means something special to you then just go with it.

cheers:thumbsup:
    chubs
    There is no knowledge that is not power - Emerson

Things turn out the best for those who make the best of how things turn out - unknown

Battles: won - 0 lost - 4

what do you mean like original? and what happened to the vent channel did it change

Well, didn't we already have a thread about this... Sorry for the inconvence but here is how I got my name so sit back, and relax first get yourself a drink, and something to eat; since this may take awhile for me to explain.
    First I had three or more names...
    First name I ever had was Manic: The reason why I choose Manic, was because in the crew I was in for some reason you had to have C at the beginning or ending of your name...
    My second name was Maniac: Since I love to fight around the time, and it had a C at the end. I was still in the crew while this name change took place.
    My third name was 5:01 Maniac: Since during the time the other group disbanned, and I created my own. Soon it was all down hill from then on.
    My fourth name was freakshow (Freacshow): The reason why is a long explanation... As you can tell by my signutuare...
    BE YOURSELF & BE ONE OF A KIND

I guess by original Rooks means... not like "beatboxer no1" or whatevs... Something that's not too manufactured and comes from somewhere or something you can relate to...?

My first beatbox name was "spazmatron"... not a very tactile choice but it was kinda representative of how I felt that it was important not to take anything too seriously...

Shlomo made me change it, thank god! Belatrix means a few things. It's the name of one of the "night time's brightest stars"... along with it's companion beetlejuice. My real name is Belle, and when I was younger me and a friend called eachother bellatrix and beetlejuice.

The name/word Bellatrix also has ancient mythical connections to femininity etc. That's pretty much very convenient!

The fact that there's someone in Harry Potter called Bellatrix is exceedingly inconvenient. I've never read the book or seen the film and no, I didn't get my name from there! I had it first!

anyway. whatevs, are there any names people have called you over your life that translate nicely?

Beatboxer, lover, midnight snacker... Fat Tony's Avatar

My name was given to me because I'm fat. Also phat.

WOAH BELLA! Spazmatron is an AMAZING name. CURSE SHLOMO! >:[
    Spazmatron vs. Zephyr - the battle of the century!
    Last edited by Adiao; 14-04-2009 at 04:13 PM.
    Looking for a beatbox tutor!

Beatboxer, lover, midnight snacker... Fat Tony's Avatar

Naaah Bellatrix FTW.

On a serious note my name was almost forced upon me by people I used to go to school with. There are obvious reasons for the nickname but mainly it's because my name just so happens to be Tony. The school I went to had a chavvy "everyone needs a nickname" phase, mine was Fat Tony. Sure beats reddragonflame, my writing alias!

It isn't like picking a beatboxing nickname is the absolute be-all-and-end-all - you can change it at any time on HBB just by sending me a message - but there are a lot of people who regret their names. Reeps was saying how he wishes he had a different name, and LuckeyMonkey has mentioned it a few times. Once you've become fairly well known it's rather hard to break away from what you used to be (as evident when Corsair had the audacity to change her name).

You should treat your nickname as you'd treat a dog. You should take a bit of time choosing one, you should be fully happy with what you choose, you should be aware that the longer you have it for the harder it'll be to get rid of, and you should be aware that some may laugh at you for your choice! You should let it represent you and your personality, you should be proud of it, BUT you shouldn't let it overcome you completely and piss on people as you walk it each night. You should also clean up any poops it leaves. It must be walked once a day and always have a suitable amount of water. If it catches fleas, simply.... oh wait, where was I...

i just like nature and science and stuff and my mates call me nature boy so it was a no brainier for me

it used to be Goku2058

but i changed it because im not a dragonball Z fan and that number has no relevance to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
    What in the name of a flying fuck that flew past Paris one sunny Sunday morning mourning the past of pasta in pastures past passing by biting at Bill building buildings of glass was that!?

mine was easy, my name starts with C, then i just put MadMasta infront of it and booyaa, bobs your uncle.

i just replaced the c's in academic with K's and there you go, AKADEMIK. but i'll probably change the name sometime in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahzel View Post
    Akademik, You are the true GodFather of Noise, and your also very handsome

I have my name and then the first letter of my last name.... wow im uncreative...

my name is craziemouth it made it up when my sis who hates beatboxing called me a crazy beatboxer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast