Thread: remember me?

Default remember me?

Yes, I'm still doing this wierd shit. Technique is better, but yes, I know it's got a long way to go still. Anyways, hadn't subjected you all to it in a while, so enjoy (or not!!)...

Default Re: remember me?

Yup, I remember you. Pretty sure I have watched all your videos, for some weird reason. Your sounds have improved a lot from before: crispness, definition, tightness, etc. After around 1:40 it gets kinda crazy and reminds me of the old you though lol. If I could give you any advice it would be to consider pauses and moments of silence, you don't have to always be making a sound. :D

Default Re: remember me?

cool - thanks for your comment, man. that's actually a very good thing for me to work on, and something i usually forget about, although I recently was part of a crazy show with 14 musicians doing different things simultaneously - and with all the other sound there, I was breathing more and coming in and out. it helped a lot. i want to get to the point of having a really tight solo thing - my weird version! - but actually, where i'm headed also is towards using beatbox techniques to make accents and vary timbres, weaving in and out of singing and other vocal sounds, and I think this will often be most rewarding in a group context.

stay tuned