Replies: 5
Has thanked: 0 times
Been thanked: 0 times

i think it’s just called an inwards zipper from the tutorials i watched…pretty sure he’s doing the same noise from the ways his lips are shaped as its a inward breath through sorta pursed lips basically, you just change the shape of the lips a little to go from high to low or low to high to give it it a proper zipper sound.

Ironside - Another average working stiff/superhero for fun XD