The inward bass is a powerful chest bass that can be vocalized. It is also a very effective inward sound, so you can take a deep gasp of air while doing it.
How it's done
- Relax your throat
- Exhale all the air out of your lungs and take a deep breath inwards. If you know how to do the chest bass, it's the inward variation of that.
- There might be a slight rumble in your vocal chords, that will help you find the crack that you should focus on building
- Vocalize the word "hip" and "hop" inwards
- Create a breathier inward vocalization and build your throat strength
- Keep practicing and variations like inward click rolls or a 'k snare.'
Other helpful videos