The OD bass is a deeper variant of the outward click roll. This sound is often coupled with a throat kick and some added vocalizations for a crazier combination.
How it's done
Regular OD Bass
- Learn the outward tongue bass or the outward click roll
- Hollow your throat. TylaDubya says that dropping your adam's apple (or where it should be) will create a greater space in the back of your throat
- Create a large space in your mouth and position your lips as if you were saying "ooh"
- Execute the outward click roll!
Inward OD Bass
- Wrap your upper lip around your top teeth like you're a toothless grandpa
- Do an outward and inward click roll against the top lip
Other helpful tutorials