The vibration bass is a harsh, deep, and very growly vocal bass that can reach severely low tones that the throat bass cannot. The deeper and more growly vibration bass is also referred to as the evil bass.
How it's done
- Learn the throat bass
- Loosen the vocal chords and locate the lowest and the back-most part of the throat
- Build intensive pressure in that area of the throat while creating a wide space in your mouth
- Pull your tongue back to the back of your throat to reach deeper registers
- After mastering this, creating a greater space in your mouth will add an extra layer to the sound by creating a nasal register that adds tremendous depth to the sound
- Drink lots of water and keep practicing!
Other helpful tutorials
Roid | Beatbox International Tutorial